DMAC Club Maintenance Membership
DMAC Club annual memberships include:
- A residential maintenance in the Spring
- A residential maintenance in the Fall
- Priority service during normal business hours
- A 20% discount on all repairs during your active annual membership
- A separate membership is needed for each system at your home.
- Our office will contact you to schedule your first maintenance.
- DMAC Club Memberships are sold in Florida in the following counties
- Seminole, Orange, Osceola, Lake, Sumter, Hernando, Citrus County and The Villages.
- We do not schedule planned maintenance with this membership between May through September as planned maintenance is supposed to be completed prior to extreme use during the summer months.
- This is not an insurance policy, nor do we represent it as an insurance policy in any way. We do not insure or take any responsibility against any mechanical failures or water damage from your air conditioning system or drain line for any reason.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to, unused portions due to lack of scheduling additional maintenances during your current membership year.
- Our Club memberships are transferable to a new home owner if you sell your property, for the remaining time period of this agreement as long as we are notified with the current homeowner's information.